Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st Level Grievance!


Remember the ensuing battle over Grace's health insurance denying her Novolog?
If not, read this. I warn you, you had better be sitting down, with nothing throw-able in front of you.
Done?
Angry yet?

Yeah, me too. I filed a formal grievance against Keystone Mercy the day after getting that letter.

Just got a letter today stating that my First Level Grievance hearing is January 25, 2011.
Wanna know what made me laugh about the letter?

It states the meeting time as 2 AM. I kid you not.
Keystone Mercy cannot even get a time in a letter right!
And this was signed by a person, who I guess never heard of proofreading something before sending it out.

I feel like telling them, you know, I AM already awake at 2 AM, why not?

It says I can bring a friend, family member or lawyer with me. Why thanks, Keystone Mercy, I do think I will take you up on the whole lawyer thing. Cause one is coming with me.

And I know all of you out there, my DOC friends, if you could, you would fill the seats behind me.
I plan on taking each and every one of you there in spirit with me.
This is a fight for not only Grace, but for all of our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog directory All Insurance Blog Directory & Search engine blog search directory Blog Directory My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com