Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hayride!

The kids say the floating white dots are 'orbs' - like The Sixth Sense.
I say my camera lens is dirty.
Cause if they are orbs, that FREAKS ME OUT.
And that means there are a LOT of dead people at our farm.



Hayride! On a huge wagon, in the pitch black night.
We took a ride to 'Witch's House.'

There it is - Witch's House!
She's a friendly witch who gives out cookies and tells jokes.
Cause if it had been a SCARY witch, Mama would not have been on the ride!!!!

The Witch herself!
She gave out giant sugar cookies. I grasped at 35g carbs for it.
We ended the night at 89.
High five me!
The night ended with a bonfire, roasting marshmallows and apple cider.
SWAGged a 6g on each marshmallow and a 15g for a 6 oz cup of cider.


This should look familiar, doing it all one-handed.
And bolusing while she runs and grabs another marshmallow.
I'm surprised I can't juggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog directory All Insurance Blog Directory & Search engine blog search directory Blog Directory My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com