Monday, September 5, 2011

Lookin' Good Mr. Ruben!

May I introduce my friend Sue's little man, Ruben?
This season Ruben turns one and will be sporting a fabulous new vest with a little owl cable down the front and knitted by his Mummy's friends Jules.
And he wears it well, doesn't he?!

******************************

Not much blogging this week as Frank has gone down with a fever and I find it hard to be upbeat and bloggy at times like this.
He is off his food and we are keeping a close eye on him.
I am knitting lots whilst he sleeps and we have been doing some colouring and watercolour painting and watching of The Blue Planet when he's awake.
Back soon. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog directory All Insurance Blog Directory & Search engine blog search directory Blog Directory My Zimbio My Ping in TotalPing.com